About the RSPA Canadian Community
The Canadian Community fosters relationship building among businesses and individuals in the point of sale ecosystem that have a presence in Canada. All resellers, vendors, software developers, manufacturers and service providers that bring retail solutions to the Canadian marketplace are welcome. This community is driven by the Canadian Committee and engaged by live events as well as an ongoing presence in our print publication, connect magazine. RSPA Members can participate in this community as an individual, a committee member or a community sponsor. Hear how the RSPA and Canadian Community have helped others like you:
In 2013 RSPA began hosting community virtual roundtables and in-person events in major Canadian cities including Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto. This community also meets at RSPA’s signature events, RetailNOW and Inspire. Click the links below to see recap articles of past Canadian Community meetings.
- New (and Improved) Strategies for Canadian VARs Roundtable [Member Only Benefit]
- RSPA Canadian Community Roundtable: Emerging Technologies, New Opportunities
- RSPA Trusted Advisor Ep. 17: How Canadian Retail IT VARs are Navigating Through COVID-19
- Canadian Community Analyzes Retail Trends, Shares Success Stories at RetailNOW
Click here to join RSPA and begin engaging with this Community. If you have any questions about the RSPA Canadian Community, suggestions on industry events where RSPA can have a presence, interest in the Canadian Committee or sponsorship opportunities please contact Membership@GoRSPA.org.
A special thanks to our Canadian Community sponsors and committee members:
Interested in community sponsorship? Click here.
Current Canadian Committee members include:
- Ann Klein of Bixolon America
- Dawn Saquic of Touch Dynamic
- Donna Lester of Global Payments
- Gary Stant of Partner Tech
- Gord Doerksen of Ideal POS, Ltd.
- Jean-Luc Major of Star Micronics
- Michel Sirois of BlueStar
- Paul Leduc of Globe POS Systems
- Peter Allen of ScanSource
- Ron Fleming of Global Payments
- Sally Rambhajan of Paymentree
- Suzanne Davis of Shift4 Payments
- Tim Shein of King Business Services Corp.
If you are interested in joining this group of retail IT leaders, contact RSPA VP of Member Services Ashley Naggy at ANaggy@GoRSPA.org.