RSPA Scholarship Program
RSPA has awarded more than $2 million to families of RSPA reseller members companies and that tradition continues. Employees of all reseller members (and their families) can apply for scholarship to help ease the costs associated with higher education. Below are the details for the 2019 awards cycle.
The scholarship program is available to RSPA RESELLER members. The member company must have a record in good standing in the RSPA for at least the immediate past 3 consecutive years.
Candidates must be one of the following:
- A child or grandchild of an RSPA Reseller Member Employee or Owner
- An employee of an RSPA Reseller Member (of which that employee must have at least 3 years of service)
Neither part-time employees nor their children qualify. Part-time is defined as 20 hours per week or less.
Candidates must also:
- Be at least 16 years old on the day the application for the current year is due.
- Have graduated from high school or its equivalent before July 1 of the year in which he or she will use the scholarship.
- Have sufficient achievement to be accepted by an accredited post-secondary school.
Scholarship recipients of one year may re-apply for additional scholarships in succeeding years, up to a total of four awards. Applications do not have to be made in consecutive years; however, the student must re-apply each year he or she wishes to be considered.
Scholarship applications are reviewed by an independent, third-party evaluator to determine awards.