What is RSPA?
RSPA stands for Retail Solutions Providers Association. We are the only association connecting the Point of Sale technology ecosystem. Our members include resellers, distributors, hardware manufacturers, software developers, consultants and service providers who bring retail technology solutions to the marketplace. Click here to explore the Point of Sale ecosystem.
Our Vision = To be our industry’s indispensable resource
Our Mission = Accelerate the success of our members in the Point of Sale ecosystem by providing knowledge and connections
Our Values = Member-Focused, Fiscally Responsible, Integrity, Collaboration, Excellence and Fun
RSPA has been in existence for over 60 years. We began as the ICRDA (Independent Cash Register Dealers Association) and later merged with the SDA (Systems Dealer Association), creating a new association known as RSPA. The organization had always been a trade association dedicated to the point of sale industry with membership exclusively made up of POS resellers. Today, the RSPA has transitioned to an industry association including all stakeholders of retail technology, POS, and beyond.
Membership in RSPA may be held by any business whose work touches or can be classified primarily in the Point of Sale technology ecosystem. The questions below can help determine if RSPA is the right association for you.
– Is your company involved in providing information technology products to the retail marketplace?
– Are you looking for a way to network with other dealers and vendors?
– Do you want to stay on top of industry trends?
– Do you want to improve your business?
– Is educating your staff important?
– Will networking with industry leaders and sharing ideas help your business?
– Would you like a consistent source of industry information and updates on emerging technologies?