What is RSPA?
The Retail Solutions Providers Association (RSPA) is North America’s largest community of VARs, software developers, vendors, and distributors in the retail, restaurant, and grocery verticals. We’re a fit for any organization that’s serious about growth in those markets.
- VARs join for guidance from our General Counsel, our community, and the RSPA Academy.
- ISVs join to develop strategic relationships with community members who can expand their reach.
- Vendors and distributors join because simply because they need to be where growth-oriented VARs and ISVs congregate.
Many companies have been members for decades – and we frequently add startup tech companies – because we accelerate their growth and they see the massive ROI RSPA membership offers.
Our Vision = To be our industry’s indispensable resource
Our Mission = Accelerate the success of our members in the Point of Sale ecosystem by providing knowledge and connections
Our Values = Member-Focused, Fiscally Responsible, Integrity, Collaboration, Excellence and Fun
RSPA has been in existence for over 60 years. We began as the ICRDA (Independent Cash Register Dealers Association) and later merged with the SDA (Systems Dealer Association), creating a new association known as RSPA. The organization had always been a trade association dedicated to the point of sale industry with membership exclusively made up of POS resellers. Today, the RSPA has transitioned to an industry association including all stakeholders of retail technology, POS, and beyond.
Membership in RSPA may be held by any business whose work touches or can be classified primarily in the Point of Sale technology ecosystem. The questions below can help determine if RSPA is the right association for you.
– Is your company involved in providing information technology products to the retail marketplace?
– Are you looking for a way to network with resellers, software developers, vendors, and distributors in the retail, restaurant, and grocery industry?
– Do you want to stay on top of industry trends?
– Do you want to improve your business?
– Is educating your staff important?
– Will networking with industry leaders and sharing ideas help your business?
– Would you like a consistent source of industry information and updates on emerging technologies?
RSPA membership is the best ROI in the retail, restaurant, and grocery IT channel! Your first step to accelerating your success is completing the RSPA Membership Application. For questions or more details, email Membership@GoRSPA.org or call Member Services at 804-678-8978.