Please provide a description of your company in 50 words or less.
Red River Software is a nationally recognized provider of back office accounting and point-of-sale solutions for convenience stores and fuel marketers. Our solutions are used at thousands of locations across the United States to help our customers stay competitive and run better businesses.
Why did you join RSPA?
Our customers rely upon many systems from many companies and we’re committed to doing everything we can to integrate and work together as best we can so our mutual customers have the best solutions possible. We believe there is not a “one-size-fits-all” solution for our vertical and continue to look for new ways to collaborate.
What are the core values of your company?
- Think Customer Focused: The voice of the customer should fundamentally influence every aspect of our business.
- Be a Team Player: Individual heroics do not provide sustainable success. Working as a cohesive team with our peers, customers, and partners is critical.
- Strive for Results: Without results, our effort is all for none. We must measure our success for both ourselves and our customers.
- Keep a Growth Mindset: The world throws us unexpected challenges daily. Carry a growth mindset, view those as opportunities to learn and grow, and elevate to the challenge.
- Take Ownership: Approach all aspects of your professional life as if you are the owner, in part or in whole.
What verticals do you serve?
Convenience stores and fuel marketers
What products/services do you provide?
Back office solutions including accounting, inventory management, payroll, AP, AR, and a complete ERP. Point-of-sale solutions including both attended and autonomous.
What is the most encouraging thing you see for the future of the retail IT industry?
Omnichannel purchasing that not-only creates an optimized experience to the end consumer, but also provides the business owners with systems that integrate seamlessly and data-driven insights that allow businesses to make better decisions and run optimally.
The best point of contact is Jonathon Blissenbach, General Manager
|< Back to Archive|