Please provide a description of your company in 50 words or less.
TimeForge automates the annoying parts of labor management. We build products that solve challenges for restaurant/hospitality and retail/grocery businesses. We offer the best AI-powered scheduling, team communication, enforced attendance, labor law compliance, and sales forecasting. Our software is affordable, easy-to-use, and proven to scale from 1 store to 500+ stores.
Why did you join RSPA?
We work heavily with channel partners to help them provide the smartest, most beneficial platform to their customers. We understand the importance of maintaining the trust relationship, so we put customer service at the heart of everything we do. Our reputation for excellent service, above-and-beyond support, and comprehensive customer care has earned us valued partnerships ever since our launch in 2007. We joined RSPA to partner with VARs and ISVs who want to provide the best options for their customers.
What are the core values of your company?
- Service. Customers come first. We solve for the customer’s difficulty, no matter how small. Our success is their success and vice versa.
- Innovation. We innovate so that customers can focus on what they do best. At TimeForge, we are always growing, learning, and delivering a little more than yesterday.
- Truth. We speak it. We are quick to admit mistakes, and we are candid and direct. With every interaction, we operate with kind honesty and only say things that we will stand behind.
- Ownership. We own our actions and the actions of others. We work to correct our ignorance and always embrace others’ expertise.
- Love. Our hearts are in the work. We show up like every day is the best day. We expect a lot of each other, and we hold ourselves to a higher standard. If we stop loving it, then we’re doing it wrong.
What verticals do you serve?
We’re proud to offer a solution that’s as flexible as it is easy to use. Our long history serving grocery, restaurant, hospitality, and retail has translated into software that works the way operations wants, HR needs, and IT likes. It handles grocery and retail teams just as well as restaurants and hospitality teams, and our deep operational and compliance knowledge helps teams get up and running quickly.
What products/services do you provide?
TimeForge is a cloud-based labor management platform designed to save businesses time and money. TimeForge covers the entire employee lifecycle from recruiting through payroll and offers applicant tracking, job boards, online document storage, human resources, team execution, team communication, labor optimization, sales forecasting, online manager logs, and other tools. We offer SaaS modules to fit every need and every business size, with an easy to handle monthly subscription.
Name one fun fact that makes your company different from others.
Before we launched TimeForge in 2007, we were a business consulting firm that focused on software development for helping small businesses grow. Our roots as problem solvers have manifested as a smart, easy-to-use software platform that’s been 100% developed based on customer feedback.
What is the most encouraging thing you see for the future of the retail IT industry?
Business owners, IT teams, operations leaders, and HR teams are more primed for technology adoption than ever before. Retailers know that they face a critical decision-point in their business, and recognize that consumers are demanding options from them that used to seem like nice-to-haves. As an independent software vendor, TimeForge is ready to help the industry rise to these new challenges.
The best point of contact is Audrey Hogan
Phone: 866-684-7191 or 806-777-8227(cell)