Please provide a description of your company in 50 words or less.
Schellman is your dynamic, full-spectrum cybersecurity ally, empowering you to build trust and forage a more resilient future while providing a frictionless path with streamlined assessments.
Why did you join RSPA?
To increase our exposure and gain insights into the industry
What are the core values of your company?
- People come first
- Openness builds trust
- Never stand still
What verticals do you serve?
Schellman works with organizations as an independent third party to assess their cybersecurity posture and practices
What products/services do you provide?
- PCI: PCI DSS, SAQ, Software Security Framework, P2PE, PIN, 3DS, ASV
- SOC: Types 1, 2, & 3.
- Cloud: C5 and CSA STAR
- ISO: 27001, 27701, 9001, 22301, and 20000-1
- Federal: FedRAMP, CMMC, FISMA, ITAR, CJIS
- Healthcare: HITRUST, HIPAA, HIPAA Express, EPCS-DEA, HDS
- Penetration Testing: App & Network, Mobile & IOT, Social Engineering, Code Reviews
- Cryptographic Reviews
- Digital Trust
- Privacy: APEC, GDPR, US State and International Privacy Assessments, FERPA, SSPA/DPR
Name one fun fact that makes your company different from others.
If you make a ‘fart’ joke during an all-hands meeting, people will laugh with you.
What is the most encouraging thing you see for the future of the retail IT industry?
Engagement. Instead of having the industry be led, organizations are listening to their customers and building the services and solutions to make their businesses better.
Connect with us:
The best point of contact is Brandon Walker.