Please provide a description of your company in 50 words or less.
Round 2 POS was launched in 2019 after the brief retirement of owner John Giles who has over 30 Years POS experience. This new company is truly unique in that it fully integrates the POS and payments with an award-winning CRM tool that is an industry first.
Why did you join RSPA?
We are thrilled to be back for the second me around with a new company. RSPA is truly where everything happens in the industry. A great place to network, educate yourself on new technology and meet some friends for life!
What are the core values of your company?
- Accountability and Transparency-our CRM gives our ISOs and VARs direct visibility into the data straight from FirstData and all residual math is easily verified.
- Paying it forward in our Community-Volunteering, Donang and Offering Fair Credit Card Rates. We have saved our Hometown of Butler, PA over a Half Million Dollars in the last Year.
- Customer Focused-Exceptional Service and Building long-term Relationships is our passion.
- Excellence-Providing a great place to work that allows for creativity, innovation and a great team atmosphere.
What verticals do you serve?
- Hospitality Industry
- Retail Industry
- Food Trucks and Mobile Vendors
What products/services do you provide?
- Point of Sales Systems
- Customer Relationship Management Tool
- Credit Card Processing
Name one fun fact that makes your company different from others.
Our CEO and CFO worked together 30 years ago and both came out of retirement during COVID to start Round 2 POS.
What is the most encouraging thing you see for the future of the retail IT industry?
The Internet of Things (IoT) will continue to transform the retail industry by connecting devices, systems, and processes and advances in data analytics and artificial intelligence will help customers gain valuable insights into their businesses.
Connect with us:
The best point of contact is Megan Hepler.