Please provide a description of your company in 50 words or less.
Infinicept is a fast-growing, Denver-based fintech company that help B2B software companies become their own payment facilitators. Our made-to-order underwriting, back office, and risk monitoring platform simplifies clients’ payment facilitation set-up process so that they can minimize processing costs and focus on what they do best: running a successful business.
Why did you join RSPA?
To make connections and build relationships with industry members for potential partnerships and providing our services to other members for mutual benefit.
What are the core values of your company?
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
What verticals do you serve?
What products/services do you provide?
- Products: PayOps Platform – Enables companies to run embedded payments operations using our enterprise-grade SaaS platform (Merchant Onboarding, Underwriting, Risk & Compliance Monitoring, Fee Management & Funding Operations)
- Services: Expert Advisory Services, Payments 101, Policies & Procedures, Fitness Review, GARS Review, Vendor Selection, Ecosystem Design, Payment Facilitator Opportunity Assessment, Managed Services
Name one fun fact that makes your company different from others.
We offer our clients:
- Control – Customize underwriting, onboarding, fees, funding, onboarding and even bring your own UI
- Choice – Pick your processor, pick your gateway
- Cash – Capture 6x the revenue vs. a PayFac Lite program. And the gap widens as you grow
Connect with us:
The best point of contact is Tracie Poland