Please provide a description of your company in 50 words or less.
Enactor is an Industry-leading Unified Commerce Platform that provides flexibility and agility to Retailers. Enactor solutions are cloud-native and easily deployable. Everything has been built with Micro services Framework that leverages a set of Tools enabling flexibility coupled with building fast and making changes quickly.
Why did you join RSPA?
- Enactor is looking to continue to develop strategic US Partner relationships.
- It’s essential for Enactor, with its cutting-edge technology, to establish greater visibility within the USA. We believe building a stronger partner alliance will help achieve that.
What are the core values of your company?
Our mission at Enactor is: to provide one seamless platform for any device and integrating e-commerce. Enactor enables retailers to move fast to deliver business needs from both the store and Omni channel perspectives. Help the transformation of the retail landscape.
What verticals do you serve?
- Retail, Hospitality, Grocery, Entertainment Venues, Department stores, C-Store, Specialty Retail, Stadiums, General Merchandise Retailers
- Fashion, Luxury, Grocery, Restaurant/Hospitality, Furniture
What products/services do you provide?
Enactor POS, Enactor Mobile POS, Enactor Estate Manager, Enactor Loyalty, Enactor Retail Hub, Enactor Inventory Management, Enactor Card Handling, Enactor Customer Order Management. Enactor SCO
Name one fun fact that makes your company different from others.
- Enactor is the first retailer focused invited to join MACH alliance. (explain MACH)
- An Alliance of software Vendors and integrators that deliver best practices architectural principles for unified commerce.
- Micro services based
- All functionality exposed thru API
- Cloud based availability
- Headless Architecture
What is the most encouraging thing you see for the future of the retail IT industry?
I think the need for frictionless and seamless customer journeys customer has evolved faster than technology. Exciting customer is dictating the direction of the technology we are already on the cutting edge of that.
The best point of contact is Denise Proctor
The best point of contact is Sheri Hopper