Please provide a description of your company in 50 words or less.
CSR Privacy Solution’s Inc (CSR) focus is Cyber-Privacy and is the world’s largest provider of privacy regulatory compliance programs for the SMB population. CSR also has a consulting practice providing services to global 500 corporations, governments, and non-profits. Our services are actively used throughout North America, Europe and APAC.
Why did you join RSPA?
To network and develop partnerships within the retail industry
To educate the membership on the need for data/cyber-privacy, increase in global privacy regulations, data breaches etc. and measures to take in order to protect their establishments and customers.
What are the core values of your company?
- Service/Commitment to Customers
- Continuous Improvement
What verticals do you serve?
- Records Information Management (RIM) (document destruction, storage & shredding)
- Regulated Medical Waste (RMW)
- Security and Alarm Services
- Private Clubs Industry (Golf & Country Clubs, HOAs, Management Companies)
- Payment Card Industry (Merchant Services, ISOs, Payment Facilitators, Integrated Software Vendors (ISVs)
- Debt/Credit Collections
- Independent Insurance Brokers
What products/services do you provide?
CSR currently offers the uRISQ CYBER-PRIVACY PRODUCT SUITE
uRISQ is a white labelled SaaS based privacy program. The fully integrated uRISQ enterprise platform provides ease of use to end users. uRISQ covers breach events whether electronic, physical, independent, accidental or intentional in origin.
- Threat Scanning – uRISQ’s Threat Scanning module analyzes websites and firewall ports to identify potential vulnerabilities and provides monthly reporting of scan results.
- Data Breach Support – Available 24 hours a day CSR’s Global Support operation provides a dedicated Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPPS) to analyze and assess breach events on a one-on-one basis.
- Privacy Assessment – Privacy laws require companies to maintain safeguards that protects financial and personal information. uRISQ’s Privacy Assessment module gives businesses the flexibility to analyze their privacy practices supported with a privacy resource library, best practices, templates, and model protocols.
- Data Subject Access Request – uRISQ’s Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) module empowers users to handle, process, and respond to data requests from any customer, and be compliant with data privacy regulations using a secure and centralized process.
- Vendor Management – uRISQ’s Vendor Management module efficiently manages internal and third- party risk assessments. It is fueled with automation and documents one’s commitment to risk management and regulatory compliance.
Separately, CSR Offers a Consulting Services Program – Stand in Privacy Officer® (SIPO)
Many companies do not have the resources to afford, the need to retain, or the understanding of how to manage or task a full time Privacy Officer. The SIPO Program responds to this growing need. We provide a qualified individual who acts as an Ombudsman or point of contact who can lead an assigned individual or a company through the challenges of compliance with all relevant rules and regulations.
Name one fun fact that makes your company different from others.
CSR is the Data/Cyber Privacy Authority — We make Privacy Simple!
What is the most encouraging thing you see for the future of the retail IT industry?
The integration of automated micro fulfillment centers with robotic and drone delivery technologies to provide a safer, seamless and speedier customer experience.
The best point of contact is Robb Smyth.