WASHINGTON, DC – The National Retail Federation (NRF) today announced the addition of six new members to its Board of Directors. The new members were elected to the board at NRF’s annual winter board meeting, held at NRF 2023: Retail’s Big Show.
“We are honored to welcome such a distinguished and diverse group of individuals to the NRF Board of Directors,” NRF President and CEO Matthew Shay said. “Their willingness to provide volunteer leadership, expertise and guidance to NRF allows us to continue driving positive change on behalf of retailers large and small in communities across the country.”
New members elected to the board include:
- Haio Barbeito, President and CEO, Old Navy
- Shelley Bransten, Global Corporate Vice President, Retail and Consumer Goods Industries, Microsoft
- Joe Dittmar, Retail Industry Leader, Vice President and Partner, IBM Consulting
- Suresh Krishna, President and CEO, Northern Tool + Equipment
- David Rawlinson II, President and CEO, Qurate Retail, Inc.
- David Wilkinson, President, NCR Commerce
Chaired under the leadership of Walmart U.S. President and CEO John Furner, the board is composed of the retail industry’s leading executives who serve as the governing body for the organization.
View the full list of NRF Board of Directors.
The National Retail Federation, the world’s largest retail trade association, passionately advocates for the people, brands, policies and ideas that help retail succeed. From its headquarters in Washington, D.C., NRF empowers the industry that powers the economy. Retail is the nation’s largest private-sector employer, contributing $3.9 trillion to annual GDP and supporting one in four U.S. jobs – 52 million working Americans. For over a century, NRF has been a voice for every retailer and every retail job, educating, inspiring and communicating the powerful impact retail has on local communities and global economies. nrf.com