Atdec engineers ergonomically-adjustable Point of Sale and Point of Service systems trusted by international brands including Dunkin Donuts, Valvoline Instant Oil Change, and Sheetz. Point of Sale ranges include fixed, integrated, and mobile cloud-enabled, while Point of Service mounting ranges include height-adjustable tablet and monitor mounts for assisted and unassisted customer service stations.
Why did you join RSPA?
To expand our knowledge base so we can better serve our North American customers in the Point of Sale and Point of Service spaces.
What are the core values of your company?
- Prioritise humans. All our design and manufacturing decisions are driven by the core motivation of helping people interact with technology more comfortably, safely, and effectively.
- Bridge the gap. We provide complimentary diagnostics and consulting so our infinite mounting possibilities become your company-specific solutions.
- Embrace flexibility. We design interchangeable, upgradable and adjustable products for ergonomics, sustainability and cost-effectiveness.
- Think possibilities. We love tricky spaces and pride ourselves on creative approaches and bespoke engineered solutions across desk, wall, ceiling and floor.
- Look to the future. We embrace continual innovation in order to engineer products compatible with major technologies worldwide.
Name one fun fact that makes your company different from others.
We’re headquartered Down Under in Sydney, Australia with North American headquarters in beautiful Washington State and European headquarters in the UK.
How do you currently support the channel/what services do you provide to the channel?
Atdec supports our loyal channel partners/distributors with new product updates and engaging collateral, and we also support our direct-sale relationships with architects, specifiers, space planners, and company end-users with customer-centric programs including Atdec Uncover™ (dedicated to uncovering specific workspace requirements), Atdec Installation Assistance (optional to ensure clients enjoy the max capabilities), Atdec Bespoke™ (whereby we engineer custom solutions to dazzle) and Atdec Sampling (optional test-drive before larger orders).
What is the most encouraging thing you see for the future of the point of sale technology industry?
Tony Zambito (founder and creator of the concept of ‘buyer personas’) proposed, “Instead of using technology to automate processes, think about using technology to enhance human interaction.” We believe that remarkable and personalised customer service encounters will never go out of style and that an ever-evolving human+tech combo will see point of sale and point of service customer engagement becoming even more agile, intuitive, and effortless in the future.
The best point of contact for questions on Atdec is Mark Donnelly
Phone: 720.989.7695 or 303.972.7550
|< Back to Archive|