SOMERSET, NJ – Star Micronics, a leading manufacturer of mobile, point-of-sale (POS), and customer engagement technologies, is excited to show off its latest technology at BlueStar’s VARTECH 2022 show, held in Orlando, Florida, September 12-13, at the Rosen Shingle Creek.
The VARTECH conference is the prime opportunity for value-added resellers to cultivate thriving and rewarding business relationships with hardware manufacturers and software solution providers. Despite current supply-chain issues, Star Micronics has worked hard to meet market demand, assist channel partners, and provide innovative benefits to many retail verticals.
Star has launched a variety of modern POS and self-service solutions since the last VARTECH conference and will be showcasing:
- The return of the mPOP® with new direct iOS connectivity for all-day use.
- The acclaimed TSP143IV in two models; the TSP143IVUE with Android Open Accessory (AOA) support and a USB/LAN dual interface, and the TSP143IVUW with USB-C and dual-band WiFi connectivity.
- A kiosk printing solution that uses repositionable linerless label paper, the SK1-311 SK.
- Three models within the mG-T series of POS scales, the mG-T12, mG-T30, & mG-T60; ideal for shops, grocery stores, and farmer’s markets.
- The extensive new line of mUnite modern tablet display stands and mounts.
- New WiFi-loving models of the popular mC-Print2 & mC-Print3 series; two thermal printing solutions from the state-of-the-art mCollection®.
- A wide variety of popular accessories, consumables, and portable thermal printers.
Want to see Star outside of the tradeshow floor? Star will host a Sunday night reception from 6 – 9 pm with a Star Patio Soiree under the beautiful Floridian stars! They’ll also participate in Monday’s International Food Fest by the Ice Wall with light-up cornhole. On the final night, Star will be jammin’ in the Bob Marley VIP section upstairs during the Universal City Walk Block Party. The fun will be had by all!
“Star Micronics has been investing in several areas to help channel partners succeed. Following our ‘Always Leading, Always Innovating’ decree, this includes diversifying and expanding our product offerings and bolstering our supply chain operations and sourcing,” said Mike Hanson, Executive Vice President of Star Micronics America. “Globally, Star has been strategic, expanding manufacturing capacity aggressively… Star is dedicated to providing our channel partners with a full solution suite.”
About Star Micronics
Star Micronics, a world leader in point of sale, has designated a portfolio of printing, secure cash management, scanners, scales, stands, and customer engagement solutions for any retail or hospitality establishment in POS and mPOS environments. Embracing the mobility wave, Star’s complementary SDKs allow users to utilize Star in tandem with Android™, iOS, iPad®, and iPhone® devices to generate receipts, Chit, and labels for its printers. In addition, Star Micronics is always leading and innovating, enabling web-based printing solutions, including remote cloud printing, wireless cash drawer solutions, proximity-based printing, and secure cash management. For more information, visit www.starmicronics.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or LinkedIn.