KENT, OH – PayTech Women (PTW), formerly Wnet, the premier non-profit organization helping professional women rise in the payments and fintech industries, congratulates the nominees and winners of the prestigious 2023 PTW Awards.
The October 3 Awards Luncheon and General Session, sponsored by FIS, celebrated the following PTW members, corporate partners and chapters on the opening day of the annual conference in Atlanta:
2023 Award Winners
- Founders Award: Theresa Gongora, Global Payments
- Presidents Award: Polly Van Duser, One Inc; Laura Gibson-Lamothe, Georgia Fintech Academy
- Special Recognition: Mary Uslander, Fiserv
- Individual Diversity Champion Award: Shelonda Darling, Global Payments; Kaitlyn Payne, Discover
- Lean In To Lead: Leslie Williams, FIS Global; Geeta Wold, U.S. Bank | Elavon
- Emerging Trendsetter: Amanda Beam, Maverick
- Game Changer: Hope Page, FIS Global
- Advocate of the Year: John Skinner, JPMorgan Chase
- Corporate Champion Awards (Startup, Mid-size, Enterprise): Datacap Systems, Inc.; Payroc; Discover
- Diversity Helping Hands Awards (Startup, Mid-size, Enterprise): Maverick; Ingenico; Global Payments
- Chapter LinkUp Event of the Year Award: New York
- Rising Chapter of the Year Award: Houston
These awards celebrate those who have shown extraordinary dedication to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion in the payments and fintech industries. PTW extends its sincere congratulations to all the winners and nominees for their outstanding achievements.
“We are very proud of the 2023 PTW Award recipients, whose contributions have had a profound impact on the payments and fintech sectors. These leaders are paving the way for a more inclusive and equitable industry,” said PayTech Women Board President Kelly Beatty, Chief Performance Officer, FIS Global. “I am thrilled FIS was able to return for another year as the Summit title and Awards Luncheon sponsor – it’s an honor to support and partner with the PayTech Women organization to make this celebration of industry excellence possible.”
Visit paytechwomen.org/awards for a video presentation and more information about the current and past PayTech Women Award winners.
About PayTech Women
PayTech Women is the premier professional organization for women in paytech, providing personal enrichment no matter what stage members are in their careers. Through its focus on DEI, the 6,400+ member-strong association is improving the working environment and opportunities for all women in financial services by propelling meaningful change. The organization provides world-class national and regional programming, fosters networking, and promotes mentoring to help members achieve greater personal success, influence and professional parity. Incorporated in late 2005 and launched in 2006 to empower and invest in women, PayTech Women is the only 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization serving thousands of women – and the men who advocate for us – across the global paytech industry. For more information or to become a member, visit paytechwomen.org.