For the seventh annual Retail IT Channel KPI Study, the RSPA has compiled data that will help VARs and ISVs better navigate today’s ever-changing ecosystem. Among the key takeaways:
- Half of VARs achieve double-digit sales growth
- ISV/VAR hybrids experience second consecutive best sales year
- VARs report healthy 2022 profits
- Recurring revenue transition: incremental progress, no backsliding
- One-fifth of VARs aspire to be acquired by 2025
- Top niche verticals for 2023: liquor, cannabis, hardware
- Solution providers up their benefits game
- Sales pay spikes again for VARs and ISVs
- Opportunities & threats: “Channels have shifted and condensed”
Access the 2023 RSPA Retail IT Channel KPI Study here.
For additional analysis of the KPI Study, listen to this episode of the RSPA Trusted Advisor podcast. Hunter Allen of VAR Cervion Systems, Dean Reverman of distributor BlueStar, and the RSPA’s Jim Roddy share their perspectives on this year’s report and what it means for the retail IT channel.